Business, Technology & IP Law
- Due diligence review of ICO or digital token purchase on behalf of major investor, including review and negotiation of SAFT, review of white paper and coin function and economy abstracts.
- Negotiation and drafting of casino hardware and software lease and license agreement between manufacturer and major cruise line operator.
- assisting sports betting company with structuring its digital token sale, including advising on securities, consumer protection, advertising, IP, and commerce issues regarding same.
- Working with a big-data company to help them roll out an international network of value added re-sellers. Assisting with international structuring and commercial issues all the while focused on protecting IP and data.
- Recently supported several private finance transactions for technology companies raising from angels and super angels.
- Worked on several transactions involving the sale of successful web application companies to large software and media companies.
- Supported the full wind-up of a software company, full migration of all IP and pivot to a new venture in a new entity while successfully seeing to all shareholder, director, employment, creditor, landlord and other issues.
- Structuring and advising a social enterprise that is using technology to change the charitable fundraising landscape.
- Negotiating a master service agreement between a human resource technology company with one of the world’s largest insurance companies.
- Building Software-as-a-Service Agreements for companies in the digital health sector, agriculture technology sector, and a financial services sector.
- Managing a complex network of multi-national corporations and subsidiaries in their commercial arrangements among each other as professional marketing affiliates.
Choose your platform to share this article!