Our core mission is simple: to add value to your business.
We do this in many ways – whether it’s on the strategy side, by helping you explore unique or challenging opportunities; the drafting side, by constructing and negotiating, agreements that reflect the commercial realities of your business; or the personal side, by leveraging our networks to offer you more than traditional legal services. Whether you need well qualified guidance on a specific matter or a specialized, experienced firm to be your “outside” in-house counsel, Segev LLP provides practical, actionable, ROI-focused legal services and strategy.
Segev LLP employs a strong real estate team with development, construction, conveyance, general contracting, land-use and rezoning, risk management, insurance, regulatory, environmental and corporate experience. And if you are considering doing business in the U.S.A., we have U.S.- licensed lawyers ready to assist and provide guidance.
Services We Offer, and How We Can Help You
- Construction and Materials Supply Contract Drafting, Review and Negotiation
- Builder’s Lien Matters
- Real Estate Conveyance, Development Agreements, Strata Corporations and By-Laws
- Company Formation and Structuring for Real Estate Projects
- Insurance Policy Review and Program Recommendations
- Bank Financing and Private Financing for Acquisition and Development of Real Estate Projects
- Commercial Lease Negotiations and Lease Preparations
- Mediation, Arbitration and Litigation of Construction Defect Claims and Engagement of Experts
- Resolving Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- WorkSafeBC Rating and Claim Matters, Risk Management Assessments
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
- Advertising and Marketing Law
- International Corporate Organization Structuring
- Regulatory Compliance and Government Licensing, Land-use and Zoning Issues
- Real Estate Development Environmental Issues
- Negotiating Covenants, Easements and Rights of Way with Local Governments, Utilities and Stakeholders
- Subdivisions and Land Consolidation
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at:
Toll free: 1-800-604-1312