Sid is a business and real estate lawyer, whose practice includes assisting clients with both residential conveyancing and commercial real estate matters. Sid also provides notary and Commissioner of Oaths services.
Prior to joining Segev LLP, Sid articled at a full service law firm where he gained experience working with litigators and solicitors.
Sid obtained his J.D. from the University of Manitoba’s Robson Hall where he obtained 4th Highest Standing in his final year. Sid was Co-President of the Robson Hall Business Law Group, Captain of the Robson Hall Movember team that raised over $20,000 in support of men’s cancer research, and was a member of various committees for the University of Manitoba Students’ Union. A highlight of law school was the opportunity to study at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
Sid currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Gastown Business Improvement Society.
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Law
- Law Society of Manitoba Prize for Fourth Highest Standing in Third Year Law
- George Thomas Chapman, Q.C. Prize for Highest Standing in Municipal and Planning Law
- Robert J.M. Adkins Prize for Highest Standing in Municipal and Planning Law
- Dean’s Honour List, Student of Highest Distinction, University of Winnipeg